Felhaber's Transportation Law Project Examples
- Working with federal regulatory agencies (Interstate Commerce Commission and Federal Railroad Administration, for example)
- Negotiating agreements with and for railroads in operations, acquisitions and financing
- Representing clients in matters of rate disputes, safety violations or inspection controversies
- Defending claims under the Federal Employers' Liability Act
- Negotiating with labor unions and employees
- Appearing on behalf of clients in Washington, D.C. regarding pricing or litigation matters
- Recovering freight overcharges and defending freight charge disputes
Go Farther with Felhaber
For decades, the transportation industry has relied on Felhaber's transportation lawyers to assist with unique and complex legal issues, from state and federal regulatory and legislative matters to labor and litigation concerns.
We have worked with carriers, such as railroads and trucking companies. We have also worked with transportation purchasers, such as Fortune 500 companies. Our range of experience in business law is combined with highly technical knowledge about transportation law — bringing you both depth and breadth of experience in this niche area of the law.
Meet Felhaber's Transportation Law Attorneys
William K. Ecklund
Learn more about how Felhaber's transportation law experts can help you.
Please contact us for an assessment of your situation in our Minneapolis office at 612.339.6321 or our St. Paul office at 651.222.6321.