With the never-ending free flow of information over the Internet and mobile devices, it is more important than ever to protect your intellectual property rights. At the same time, intellectual property, computer, and Internet law have become progressively more complicated.
Felhaber intellectual property attorneys represent a number of clients large and small regarding intellectual property, computer, and Internet matters. Whether you need to protect software through copyright and trade secret law, or seek to negotiate software licenses and related agreements, Felhaber attorneys can help.
Through our intellectual property practice area, we cover four fundamental areas of the law:
- Work Made for Hire Agreements
- Analysis of Copyright Claims
- Protection of Work
- Filings with US Copyright Office
- Filings with Customs
- Copyright Assignments
- Trademark Searches and Opinions on Registrability
- US, Canadian Trademark registrations
- Trademark Opposition or Cancellation Actions
- Tradedress, Certification Marks and Collective Marks
- Trademark Enforcement – Cease and Desist Letters
- Trademark litigation
- Trademark License Agreements
- Trademark Assignments
- Trade Secret Protection Plans and Agreements
- Trade Secret Litigation
- Website Contract Issues
- Website and Internet Intellectual Property Issues
- Domain Name Protection, Arbitration, Litigation
Working relationships with established patent attorneys allow us to offer a full range of intellectual property services to our clients.
Meet Felhaber's Intellectual Property Attorneys:
Learn more about how Felhaber's intellectual property experts can help you.