Barbara M. Kristiansson
(651) 312-6041 | St. Paul Law Office
(612) 339-6321 | Minneapolis Law Office
Legal Administrative Assistant:
Callie Johnson | (651) 312-6002
Barbara Kristiansson practices primarily in the areas of estate planning and estate administration. Prior to joining Felhaber, Ms. Kristiansson worked in the areas of accounting, estate tax and estate settlement.
Barbara’s practical approach to estate planning blends her clients’ desires for passing on a legacy with the necessary tax planning, while helping to ensure that the estate plan lends itself to an efficient administration.
Barbara strives to meet her clients’ needs in all stages of their lives, including pre-marital agreements, estate planning, tax planning, divorce and estate settlement.
She works closely with the other members of her estate planning team: Wendy Brekken, Nicholas Kaster, Joshua Hillger, Tricia Cinker, Callie Johnson and Valerie Current.
- Estate Planning and Administration
- Estate Planning
- Premarital Agreements
- Estate and Gift Tax Planning
- Family Conflict Avoidance and Resolution
- Estate Settlement
- Cabin Agreements
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, 2004
- B.A., St. Olaf College, Cum Laude, 1998
- Minnesota State Bar, 2004
Professional Certifications, Awards and Designations
- Alternative Dispute Resolution Training as Qualified Neutral
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member
- Ramsey County Bar Association, Member
- Federal Taxation Committee of the MSBA Probate and Trust Law Section, Member
Other Professional Experience
- Accounting, Estate Tax, and Estate Settlement
- Frequent speaker on estate planning, including current estate tax laws and the continuing changes in estate administration
- Leadership St. Paul Class of 2009
- Bethlehem Lutheran Church Foundation Board