Anna Kegler serves as Paralegal/Case Manager for the Immigration Practice Group. In her previous positions, Anna managed high-volume caseloads of complex PERM Labor Certification cases, and worked collaboratively with her team to efficiently produce work product under tight timelines. Anna consistently communicated effectively with foreign nationals and employers to ensure their understanding of complex processes. Anna led a team of seven Case Managers, providing guidance, reviewing work, and addressing issues. Anna also supported seven attorneys and managed an average caseload of 100 clients with multiple immigration objectives. She is a proficient researcher and has prepared time-sensitive immigration petitions for foreign physicians, researchers, engineers and other professionals employed by large corporate clients, major research universities, and hospitals throughout the U.S.
- University of Pennsylvania, M.S., Criminology May 2011
- Smith College, B.A., Magna Cum Laude, Latin American Studies/ Portuguese-Brazilian Studies May 2005
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil, June 2003 – July 2004
- Fluent in Portuguese, proficient in Spanish, working knowledge of French
- Paralegal, Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy, LLP, Global Corporate Immigration Law, Philadelphia, PA, July 2011 – December 2011
- Senior Legal Assistant/Case Manager, Aronson & Associates, P.A., Minneapolis, MN,
September 2006 – August 2010