Aaron Decker | (651) 312-6023
Legal Administrative Assistant:
Jamie S. Ceglar | (651) 312-6029
Mr. Haugrud was a founding partner of the law firm of Rosene, Haugrud & Staab, Chartered, and become a partner at the Felhaber firm in June 2011 along with Peter Rosene and Andrew Staab. He is licensed as an attorney in the State of Minnesota and in the United States District Courts (District of Minnesota). He has provided representation since 1981 in a broad range of legal matters to individual and institutional clients, in such matters as real property, wills and trusts, estate planning and administration, guardianships and conservatorships, corporate, debtor-creditor, civil litigation, and employee benefits. His litigation skills have been used throughout his career as a member of the litigation team for nearly all litigation matters at his former firm. He has litigated complex real estate tax cases on behalf of jointly administrated apprenticeship trusts. His expertise in utilizing mechanic liens and construction payment bonds to collect fringe benefit contributions owing to multiemployer trusts has lead to significant recoveries. At the Felhaber firm, Mr. Haugrud will now oversee the delinquency collections programs for fringe benefit contributions for our multiemployer trust clients. Additionally, Mr. Haugrud will continue to practice in his traditional areas of expertise.
- St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN: B.A. (cum laude) 1977;
- William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN: J.D. 1981.
Professional Certifications, Awards and Designations
- Real Property Specialist, Certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association
- Mr. Haugrud has been board certified by the Minnesota State Bar Association as a real property specialist since 1994.
- AV Peer Review Rating, the highest rating possible, by LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell for both competency and ethical standards.
Professional Association Memberships:
- Minnesota State Bar Association;
- Ramsey County Bar Association;
- Federal Bar Association;
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans;
- Ethics Committee (past member).