Legal Administrative Assistant:
Brae Glander | (612) 373-8403
"I enjoy the relationships that are developed by working with clients, opposing counsel, judges and court personnel. I believe in providing competent, efficient and responsive service."
Marnie Fearon practices in the area of general litigation. Her litigation experience includes real estate, construction, commercial, landlord/tenant, employment disputes, and white collar criminal defense. Ms. Fearon assists clients in successfully resolving disputes and litigating cases. She also advises employers on compliance with state and federal laws. Ms. Fearon was named a shareholder of the firm in 2007.
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Related Litigation
- Landlord/Tenant Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Labor and Employment Law
- White Collar Criminal Defense
- J.D., William Mitchell College of Law, cum laude, 2000
- B.A., Hamline University, cum laude,1997
- Minnesota State Bar, 2000
- United States District Court, Minnesota 2001
Professional Certifications, Awards and Designations
- Nominated by Minnesota Super Lawyers®, as a Rising Star, Minnesota Law & Politics, 2005 - 2010.
Professional Activities and Memberships
- Federal Bar Association, Member (2000-present)
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member (1998-present)
- "Additional Insured Endorsements – A Fairy Tale for General Contractors, A Nightmare for Subcontractors"
- “Before You Cash That Check..."
- “Can You Be Bound by an Arbitration Agreement You Didn't Sign?”
- "Indemnification Agreements – You Want Me to Pay for What?"
- "25 Top Construction Defect Questions and Answers"
- "The Topsy Turvy World of Statutes of Limitation for Construction Defect Claims"